Diary Henintsoa ANDRIANAMPOINA
Consultant eco-tourism, sustainable Tourism,
Cultural & musical tourism
Professionnal background in travel industry
- English-speaking Naturalist guide for 17 years (worked with the National Tourism board “ONTM” to lead potential tourism investors during ITM in 2016/2017.
- Founding member of M.E.G.A (Madagascar’s English Guides Association (in 2015)
- Teacher in Tour Leading at INTH (from 2009 up to now)
- Teacher in guiding techniques by ORTANA
- Member of an International tour leader through an Australian Travel Company. (Leading various trips to many African countries, Australia, Islands of Indian Ocean).
- Initiator of a training event “Day of sustainable tourism” for students at INTH (in 2016)
- Initiator of “Sharing session in guiding skills” attended by many Malagasy tour guides (in 2015)
- Convenor of a conference entitled “The future of Tourism in Madagascar” in close collaboration with the Ministry of Tourism and a world’s leading travel writer “Mr. Stephen Scourfield (At Colbert hotel in 2017).
- Producer of a documentary film entitled “Unique Madagascar” in partnership with a world’s leading primate specialist Professor Jonah Ratsimbazafy (Film projected at Cinepax Ambodivona in April 2019) and extracted on Youtube “ UNIQUE Madagascar”.
- Managing Director of a small local tour operator “Awesome Madagascar Tours” specializing in eco-tourism, bird watching trips, cultural and musical tours (Created in 2015).
- Being invited to deliver presentations on Madagascar and its biodiversity to an audience of deluxe travel Agents with in depth knowledge and experience in the travel industry and to high end clients (Stanford University. California USA in 2016).
- Guest speaker on Australian TV program and being interviewed on Madagascar tourism ( Perth , Australia in 2017).
- Marketing strategist/ Travel consultant and planner for inbound tour operator aimed at English Speaking luxury Market only.
- Founder of “ Y.A.C.A” Youth Association Center of Andavamamba.(The goal is to help poor and uneducated young people strengthen/increase their ability and skills in order to conduct effective practical activities and create innovative strategies to face different life situations ( Created in 2011).
- Composer of a song for Tourism entitled “Unique Madagascar” available on Youtube .
Pour obtenir le CV détaillé, veuillez vous adresser à la plate-forme MIT.mg